That is the one haystacks recipe you’ll ever want!
These candy little no-bake treats want simply three elements and three steps! Sure, please, and thanks!
Delightfully candy, salty, and crunchy, simply in time for film night time or the massive recreation!
No Bake Butterscotch Haystacks
- Are butterscotch haystacks cookies or sweet? Both approach, they’re an simple recipe that youngsters love to assist out with!
- This no-bake recipe has solely three elements which are tremendous simple to seek out, with a number of room for mixing, matching and add-ins!
- Similar to pet chow, and rice Krispie treats, butterscotch haystacks might be made forward.
Solely 3 Substances!
Chocolate Chips – Semisweet chocolate chips are the proper addition to steadiness the sweetness of the butterscotch chips.
Butterscotch Chips – Butterscotch chips and chocolate go hand-in-hand and provides a lift of taste. Peanut butter chips or chopped-up peanut butter cups can be utilized, too!
Chow Mein Noodles – Chow mein noodles are bought in luggage and so they’re dry and crisp (and so they keep crispy and crunchy even after they’re blended).
Different crunchies to strive are bite-sized pretzel twists, small rods, and even waffle shapes. Corn flakes and Chex cereal make nice haystacks, too!
Extras – Shredded coconut, mini M&M’s, chopped nuts, Reese’s items, coloured sprinkles, and mini marshmallows are enjoyable add-ins!
The right way to Make Haystacks
- Soften chocolate and butterscotch chips within the microwave, stirring each 30 seconds till easy.
- Stir in chow mein noodles and drop them onto parchment paper utilizing a spoon or tongs. Cool within the fridge till set.
Storing Butterscotch Haystacks
Hold butterscotch haystacks in an hermetic container both on the counter or within the fridge. Freeze them in a freezer-safe container for as much as 3 months and allow them to thaw at room temperature earlier than serving.
Did you take pleasure in these Butterscotch Haystacks? Make sure you go away a score and a remark beneath!